Our vessels can provide a one-of-a-kind cocktail or light dinner party aboard one of our 100-foot plus passenger vessels Gulf Islander or Capt. Pete. The smaller, but comfortable 65-foot Pan American Clipper is also an option. Entertain your clients, friends and colleagues on a delightful 2 hour cruise along the beach between Gulfport and Biloxi. Choose a departure time that best accommodates your group. Select one of several caterers we use to help design a menu set to your budget and taste. Private cruises are designed for up to 200 guests aboard our largest vessel, the Gulf Islander, up to 150 folks on the Capt. Pete, and up to 100-passengers aboard our smaller vessel, the Pan American Clipper. All vessels offer two deck levels with a bar, dance floor, and an open-air upper deck that provides passengers a unique opportunity for viewing the delightful Coast sunsets and night sky. Our staff will be happy to help you plan your function with several options available, including D.J.’s, live music, lighting, plants or anything needed for your special event cruise.
Chartered cruises are available year round from our dock in the Gulfport Yacht Harbor
Arrange your event by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Private Island Cruises
Pan Isles has exclusive approval from the National Park Service to ferry a limited number of passengers to the Island during early evening. Experience the Island at the best time of day, when the last ferry has departed and beaches are quiet and peaceful.
Your group will probably be the only island visitors after 5pm.
Pan Isles can include beach umbrellas & chairs, as well as food & beverages for an additional charge. Volleyball nets are available at no charge. Arrive at our dock with your group by 3:15 PM for the last scheduled ferry departing the Gulfport Harbor (3:30 PM). Your group can relax on the one-hour outbound cruise, arriving on the island at around 4:30 PM. The ferry returns to pick up your group for a 7:00 PM departure from Ship Island. You’ll catch the sunset and later enjoy the city lights as your boat arrives back in the harbor around 8:00 PM. This is an excellent cruise for corporate team building, wedding parties, reunions and those seeking a special Gulf Island getaway! Please contact our staff for more details.
PRIVATE CHARTER RATES
|Vessel||One Hour||Two Hours||Two and a Half Hours|
|Pan American Clipper||$900||$1400||$1800|
Note: Prices do not reflect applicable taxes. Food, beverages and entertainment not included. Client may choose a caterer, band or DJ from our list below, or select their own. Prices reflect departures from our Gulfport dock. An extra charge applies for vessels departing from a different location.
|West Ship Island Consession Facility||M/V Pan American Clipper||Pan American Clipper Interior Cabin|
|Capt. Pete Interior Cabin||Capt. Pete Top Deck(Fully Covered)||Gulf Islander Forward Top Deck|
|Gulf Islander Interior Cabin||Gulf Islander Bar||Gulf Islander Top Deck(two thirds covered)|
Theme Cruise Package Options
Dolphin Watching Cruise
- 1.5 Hours 50-100 Passengers
- Board the Pan American Clipper, explore the Mississippi sound watching for Atlantic Bottlenose Dolphins in their natural habitat.
Daytime Sightseeing Cruise
- 2 Hours 50 - 150 Passengers
- View the Mississippi State Port, a major distribution point for Dole and Chiquita.
- Enjoy a relaxing cruise along the Gulfport/Biloxi Coast.
- Optional narrated history of the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
- Watch for Atlantic Bottlenose Dolphins upper and lower decks aboard our one hundred foot vessel Captain Pete.
- Outdoor and indoor climate controlled seating for year round comfort.
Sunset /Moonlight Cruise
- 2.5 Hours 50-150 Passengers
- Enjoy the Mississpi gulf coast from the ideal vantage point.
- Add a band or DJ.
Private Island Cruise
- 5 Hours 50-150 Passengers
- Depart at 3:30pm for West Ship Island(departure time can be adjusted with advance notice).
- Enjoy West Ship Island for 2.5 hours.
- Swim in clear gulf waters.
- Relax in our beach chairs.
- Enjoy the sunset and the sparkling city lights of the Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Our most popular Cruise!
Let us be apart of your wedding planning journey.........Inquire about getting married on beautiful Ship Island
- Engagement Party / Celebrations Sunset Cruise
- Wedding Showers Sunset Cruise
- Rehearsal Dinners Moonlight Cruise
- Wedding Ceremoney on the Capt Pete or Ship Island
- Wedding Reception Moonlight Cruise
Call Kevin for more information 228-864-1014 Option 3 or email at email@example.com
Ship Island staff will set up and help serve all food and beverages for your event. Additional charges may apply for parties over 150 passengers. Cruises are subject to reservations and signed contract. Music is extra. Deposit may be required. Alcoholic beverages can be served aboard the vessel under restricted conditions.
SUGGESTED CATERERS and MUSIC: These resturants offer different menu options and prices for your consideration.
Suggested Caterer's: Salute's 228-343-1688 Ron / Harborview 324-3204 Thomas / Peppers Catering 228-424-4659